View More Product Information Here
The FR Lined Front Zip Hoodie feels great and stands up to harsh conditions while the inherently FR - protection (that won't wash out!) keeps you protected. In this hoodie, you don’t have to sacrifice your style for comfort and safety.
- CAT 2
- Fabric/Material: 14 oz. FR Fleece
- Soft FR/AR heavyweight fleece for warmth and protection
- A large drawstring hood fits over a hard hat
- Generous cut allows for unrestricted movement
- Rib-knit cuffs and waistband prevents riding up
- Covered FR zipper front closure
- Inherently flame resistant, FR protection will not wash/wear out
- FR fabric that will not melt, drip, or ignite
- Cord locks keep the hood cinched and in place
- Exterior tagless label
- 2 front patch pockets
- Made in the USA
- CAT 2
- NFPA 70E
- NFPA 2112
- CSA Z462
- ASTM F1506
- OSHA 1910.269
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use fabric softeners. DO NOT iron. DO NOT dry clean.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when the garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue garment use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.