View More Product Information Here
Inspection and Status Tag- Out Of Service
Inform all personnel of machinery or equipment that is out of service.
- Always properly mark equipment that is out of service
- Provide the corresponding reason for a machine to be out of service
- Hang lockout tag when working on equipment and machinery
- A lockout tag is required to mark and identify the lockout situation
- Spaces on a tag to write in lockout info – personnel involved, completion date, and additional notes
- 5 3/4" x 3 1/4" with 3/8" top hole
- Pack of 25
- Available in PF-Cardstock. This is tear-resistant, waterproof, and pulp-free - no wood pulp or paper content. Pliable 10-mil poly-based tags will not crack, distort, or shrink. Ideal for indoor and short-term outdoor conditions
- Available in Plastic. This is high-strength, tear-resistant, weather-resistant, and chemical-resistant for dirty and greasy environments. 15-mil thick rigid plastic, relatively bendable, and ideal for indoor and outdoor temporary tagging applications. Mar-resistant, matte surface. 3/8" hole w/ reinforced metal grommet.
- 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.