View More Product Information Here
OSHA Danger Safety Sign - Open Hole
Features and Uses
- The clearly stated sign warns the public of the nearby hazard
- OSHA safety sign can be used near the site to prevent injury
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags, and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- The danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
- Available in Dura-Plastic™, which resists humidity, abrasion, and chemicals
- Impact-resistant with slight flexibility
- Service temperature range: -90°F to 168°
- Lightweight indoor/outdoor use
- Rounded corners and 3/16" mounting holes on most sizes, will be adjusted for larger sizes
- Recycle code 6
- 10" x 14"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.