View More Product Information Here
Miller TurboLite™ Personal Fall Limiters
Reduces fall clearance requirements and fall distances.
The cost-effective and competitive pricing of the Miller TurboLite™ Personal Fall Limiters (PFL) make shock-absorbing lanyards obsolete on the job site. Workers no longer need to “switch-out” equipment to maintain a safe fall distance
The unique 6-foot (1.8 m) and 9-foot (2.74 m) TurboLite PFLs require less fall clearance than traditional shock-absorbing lanyards: instantly arresting a free fall within inches.
With more than 75 different options: there is a Miller TurboLite perfect for the job at hand.
Features & Benefits:
- Reduces fall clearance requirements
- Available in 6-ft and 9-ft lengths to meet the needs of a wide variety of applications
- Unit and lanyard end connector combinations available for both 9-foot and 6-foot TurboLite PFLs
- Lightweight aluminum connectors reduce weight while maintaining the strength needed to support workers
- High-impact resistant nylon housing and abrasion-resistant webbing provide long service life
- Attaches directly to the back D-ring of a harness for increased mobility
- Integral swivel prevents lifeline from twisting
- Rated for up to a 400 lb. (181.4 kg) worker
- Twin models available for 100% tie-off
- Meets requirements of OSHA: ANSI Z359.14 Class A & B and CSA Z259.2.2.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.