Dynamic/PIP-Seamless Knit Engineered Yarn Glove with Premium Nitrile Coated MicroFoam Grip on Palm & Fingers-GP443745- Sold By Pair
Nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that offers excellent puncture, tear, and abrasion resistance. Nitrile is also known for its resistance to hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents. Nitrile-coated gloves are the first choice for industrial jobs which require the handling of oily parts. Nitrile is durable and helps to maximize protection.
The MicroFoam grip is a patented formulation of ATG’s nitrile coating that allows gloves to be thinly coated for added grip, dexterity, comfort, and breathability. This premium coating process assures controlled grip in dry and slightly oily conditions as well as maximum comfort and flexibility.
Designed and developed as a 360° breathable cut-resistant glove MaxiCut® Ultra™ combines high levels of cut protection with comfort, flexibility, and dexterity for dry environments.
- Innovative fibers - ATG® sources their base ingredients to develop their own unique high-performance yarns and fibers that offer cut protection while maintaining high levels of comfort.
- Reinforcement - between the thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance, and extends glove life in an inherently weak area.
- 360° breathability - patented Nitrile MicroFoam coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today.
- Touchscreen compatible to allow the user to operate a touch screen phone or device without removing gloves
- Form, fit, and feel - mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort.
- Latest knitting technology - utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity.
- Consistent liner penetration - from the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin.
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation.
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use.
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin.
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following a review of the scientific dossier behind this product.
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
- Silicone Free
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Durham Region's Safety Supplier | SupplyNow
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.