View More Product Information Here
Anti-Corrosion Brass Lockout Safety Padlock
With a solid brass body and shackle as well as non-corrosive internal materials, these safety padlocks can be used around salt water and in harsh environments. The brass shackle is also a safety feature due to the decreased likelihood of static sparks as compared to steel shackles. A safety lock that is designed for OSHA required identification - making it an ideal choice for Lockout/Tagout.
Technology and Features:
- Solid lock body made from brass
- Double locking (from 30 mm)
- Inner components made from rust-free materials
- Self-locking: lock without the key by pushing down the shackle
- Precision pin cylinder
- Paracentric key profile for increased protection against manipulation
- Includes two keys
Operation and Use:
- T84MB20 – T84MB30: protection of smaller assets and objects or those with a low risk of theft
- T84MB40: security for assets and objects of medium value or where there is an average risk of theft
- Ideal for severe weather conditions (e.g., in sea and port areas, for securing vehicles and boats in outdoor use)
- Suitable for securing cupboards, lockers, bags, suitcases, boxes, cassettes, etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.