Compressed Air Connection Lockout-Single Padlock
Secure compressed air connections protect against unintended using the P603 pneumatic lockout device.
It is plugged into the pneumatic connection and secured with a padlock. As a result, the connector won’t fit on any socket and the maintainer can do their job safely.
Technology and Features:
- Fiber-glass reinforced nylon: long-lasting, robust and non-conductive
- 3 different connections for most common compressed air couplings with up to 15 mm outside diameter
- The hole in the middle can be used to attach and store the lockout device directly at the connection
- Holds 1 padlock with 6.5 mm and 1 padlock with 7 mm shackle diameter per connection
Operation and Use:
- Block access to compressed air connections during maintenance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Durham Region's Safety Supplier | SupplyNow
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.