View More Product Information Here
Lockout Tag- Locked Out Do Not Operate
Ensure others are aware of the dangers posed by locked out equipment with this safety tag.
Features and Uses
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags, and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- The danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
- 5 3/4" x 3 1/4" with 3/8" top hole
- Pack of 25. Roll of 100 or 250.
- Available in PF-Cardstock. This is tear-resistant, waterproof, and pulp-free - no wood pulp or paper content. Pliable 10-mil poly-based tags will not crack, distort, or shrink. Ideal for indoor and short-term outdoor conditions
- Available in Plastic. This is high-strength, tear-resistant, weather-resistant, and chemical-resistant for dirty and greasy environments. 15-mil thick rigid plastic, relatively bendable, and ideal for indoor and outdoor temporary tagging applications. Mar-resistant, matte surface. 3/8" hole w/ reinforced metal grommet.
- 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
You may also like
1621 Unit 9, McEwen Drive Whitby Ontario Canada, L1N9A5
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5PM