View More Product Information Here
Hydrolite FR gear is the next generation in foul weather gear and provides comfortable protection from arc flash and flash fire hazards in all foul weather conditions; wind, rain, sleet, snow, ice or any combination. Download the spec sheet for more details.
- CAT 3
- Fabric/Material: 8.3 oz. GORE-TEX PYRAD®
- Waterproof garments pass a one-hour storm shower test
- Exceeds the ANSI 107 requirements
- Fast drying lightweight and breathable FR fabric
- Anti-wicking feature prevents moisture migration inside the garment
- Snap-off adjustable hood fits with and without a hard hat
- Covered D-ring opening for fall protection
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets and two front pockets
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ FR segmented silver reflective trim
- Covered zip front closure
- Two front pockets with hook and loop closure flaps
- Made in the USA
- CAT 3
- NFPA 70E
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3
- CSA Z462
- ASTM F2733
- ASTM F1891
- OSHA 1910.269
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use bleach or chlorine. DO NOT use hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners or dryer sheets. DO NOT dry clean.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Wash separately from other garments. Machine wash warm (max. 120°F/50°C) using mild detergent. Rinse 4 times (adding extra rinse to standard 3-rinse cycle) to remove all soil and detergent residues. Dawn Dish Liquid is recommended for oil-based stains. Pre-treat the area, soak for stubborn stains or mild stain treatments may be used. Ensure the product is completely rinsed from the fabric before drying.
- Drying: Turn the garment inside out before drying. Tumble dry using a permanent press setting (medium). Tumble drying is recommended to protect the garment's water-repellent treatment.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue the use of the garment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.