View More Product Information Here
OSHA Danger Safety Sign- Hard Hat Area
Caution workers on the job site will be required to wear hard hats at all times.
Features and Uses
- Prevent head injury by requiring PPE in the workplace
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags, and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- The danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or severe injury
- Available in Dura-Plastic™, which resists humidity, abrasion, and chemicals
- Impact-resistant with slight flexibility
- Service temperature range: -90°F to 168°
- Lightweight indoor/outdoor use
- Rounded corners and 3/16" mounting holes on most sizes, will be adjusted for larger sizes
- Recycle code 6
- Available in Adhesive Dura-Vinyl™, which offers 5-7 years of outdoor durability
- Flexible vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- 7" x 10" (Vinyl Only)
- 10" x 14" (Plastic Only)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.