The Best Total Comfort Harness Coming Soon!
The FT-ONE has the best advancements for comfort in the market today. The Comfort Legs™ lateral strap construction greatly improves fit, function and comfort. This paired with the new Modular Belt System™ allows for custom configuration of tool bags and pouches. The Gel Lumbar support provides unapparelled comfort and stability while work positioning. The ArrowGrip™ back D-ring twin-leg dual retractable connector keeps your D-ring in place and reduces fatigue. Pre-Order yours today!
New Modular Belt System™
- Comfort Legs™ lateral leg strap construction greatly improves mobility and comfort
- New Modular Belt System™ allows for custom configuration of tool bag and pouch positions for ease of use, comfort, and efficiency
- ArrowGrip™ dorsal D-ring plate and new slip-resistant connectors minimize slippage for maximum comfort and minimal adjustment throughout the day
- The waist belt features four ANSI/ISEA 121-compliant tool tether anchor attachments, rated at five pounds each
- Industry-exclusive shoulder pad material is abrasion resistant to mitigate excess wear and keep the harness in service longer
- Advanced gel padding material disperses harness loads, eliminating hot spots and pressure points for all-day comfort
- Durable lanyard keeper design improves versatility and reusability while maintaining ANSI compliance
- Includes fully adjustable suspension trauma relief system
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- FT-One™ Patent Pending
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014 (CSA Coming Soon)
- Webbing Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- D-rings Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Buckles and Adjusters Aluminum alloy and plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Sizes and Part Numbers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Durham Region's Safety Supplier | SupplyNow
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.