View More Product Information Here
The FT-IRON, Harness Designed for Trade and Ironworkers.
The FT-IRON is a harness designed for Ironworkers. The new Iron Worker Harness, has the most rugged waist belt supports extreme loads of tools or equipment without folding while distributing load evenly for improved comfort. The reinforced sub-pelvic strap features durable wear pad for extended product service life. Newly designed ergonomic lateral leg straps and construction greatly improve comfort and mobility. No more disconnecting leg straps when not in use. Pre-order yours today!
- New ergonomic lateral leg straps and construction greatly improve comfort and mobility. No more disconnecting leg straps when not in use.
- Rugged waist belt supports extreme loads of tools or equipment without folding while distributing load evenly for improved comfort
- Reinforced sub-pelvic strap features durable wear pad for extended product service life
- New ArrowGrip dorsal D-ring plate minimizes slippage for maximum comfort and minimal adjustment throughout the day
- Features integral tri-layer padded shoulder yoke to provide breathable user comfort
- Updated SRL connection point allows for fast, hassle-free attachment of all types of single and twin SRLs
- Durable lanyard keeper design improves versatility and reusability while maintaining ANSI compliance
- Quick-connect chest buckle features visual indicator showing positive connection
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- FT-Iron™ Patent Pending
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
- Webbing Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- D-rings Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Buckles and Adjusters Aluminum alloy and plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Sizes and Part Numbers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.