View More Product Information Here
12 ¼" Trailing Beam Anchor with Dual-clamp Adjustment
- Features threaded aluminum crossbar and jaws with knurled rings for fine adjustment
- Exclusive recessed under-jaw ball bearings provide improved mobility.
- Fits beam flanges from 3" to 12-1/4" wide and up to 1-5/8" thick
- For temporary mobile use on horizontal I-beams
- Complies with ANSI Z359.18-2017
- User-trailing mobility
- Dual-jaw adjustment
- Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- D-ring, Aluminum alloy
- Crossbar; Aluminum alloy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.