View More Product Information Here
Rescue and Descent Worksite Kit with Storage Bag
- 7/16" sheathed-core kernmantle rope lifeline resists moisture and abrasion for longer life
- Integral triple-mode lifting capability includes handwheel, ratcheting handle and power drill adapter.
- Telescoping Ratchet lifting handle adjusts from 12" to 18" for unmatched rescue lifting leverage
- Bi-directional design provides shuttle operation for multiple successive descending users
- Rope lifeline features aluminum alloy connectors for lighter weight
- Device features integral belay hooks and swiveling aluminum attachment carabiner
- Also includes 6' pass-through choker anchor and 28" backpack-style storage bag.
- Complies with ANSI Z359.4-2013
- Includes storage bag
- 7/16" kernmantle polyamide blend
- Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Powder coated aluminum
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
You may also like
1621 Unit 9, McEwen Drive Whitby Ontario Canada, L1N9A5
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5PM