View More Product Information Here
Offset Davit Arm, 12" to 29" with Device Receiver Bracket
- Telescoping adjustability from 12" to 29" offset reach keeps lifelines correctly centred over access locations
- Features primary and secondary pulleys for use with multiple devices.
- Includes integral secondary 5,000 lb anchor point for Fall Arrest applications
- Device Receiver Bracket included for attaching properly rated FallTech devices
- Modular design allows custom assembly with lower masts and functional bases to suit your site-specific needs
- Lightweight powder-coated aluminum combined with alloy steel for long life and durability
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 regulations only when used with davit bases and mast extensions
- 12" to 29" offset reach
- Includes device receiver bracket
- Offset Davit Arm; Powder coated 6061 aluminum and plated steel
Rescue Static Strength; 5,000 lb min.
Entry/Egress Static Strength; 1,800 lb min.
Rescue User Capacity; 2 users, 310 lb max. for each person
Entry/Egress Capacity; 1 user, 310 lb max.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.