View More Product Information Here
Controlled Descent Kit
- 11/32" sheathed-core kernmantle rope lifeline resists moisture and abrasion for longer life
- Lifeline assembly includes two sewn-end terminations with alloy steel carabiners for user connection.
- Constant 2.6' per second single-user descent speed
- Features lightweight aluminum housing and pivoting alloy steel anchorage eye
- Descent kit also includes alloy steel anchorage carabiner and storage bag
- Complies with ANSI Z359.4-2013
- Includes storage bag
- 11/32" kernmantle polyamide blend
- Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Powder coated aluminum
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.