View More Product Information Here
Ideal for handling and assembly of small to medium sharp parts and materials, manufacturing, inspection, shipping and packaging and mechanical equipment maintenance and repair.
Sold in Packs of 12
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Nylon blended shell, featuring an ultra-thin 18 gauge liner for exceptional dexterity
- VR-X Polyurethane coatings provide advanced barrier protection, the treated coating takes on the surface properties of the glove liner providing a tactile grip in wet, dry and slightly oily conditions, ideal for applications that require dexterity for precise handling
- Liquid proof, air leak tested - EN374-2
- Antibacterial and antiviral barrier protection per ISO 20743:2013 test method & EN374-5
- ESD Safe, Surface Resistance per ESD S11.11 Static dissipative range at 10^8 ohms, 12%RH, 48hrs @100Volts
- 4.0 AQL, similar to the AQL levels for industrial grade disposable gloves
- Touchscreen compatible to allow the user to operate a touch screen phone or device without removing gloves
- Silicone free
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to water and ultraviolet light
- Recommended wash cycle: maximum 6 cycles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.