Dynamic/PIP-Nitrile Dipped Glove with Jersey Liner and Smooth Finish on Full Hand - Plasticized Safety Cuff-GP563154- 12 Pairs/ Dozen
Cotton jersey construction keeps hands cool and protected. Nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that offers excellent puncture, tear, and abrasion resistance. Nitrile is also known for its resistance to hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents. Nitrile-coated gloves are the first choice for industrial jobs which require the handling of oily parts. Nitrile is durable and helps to maximize protection.
The smooth grip ensures that liquids will not be absorbed into the coating, keeping hands dry and clean. Recommended for dirty, tough jobs requiring tacky grip on dry surfaces.
Used for general handling, assembly, fabrication, parts handling, and maintenance.
- Armor™ Series gloves feature a unique combination of low-coating deposit weight and high abrasion resistance and provide the wear of heavier, bulkier nitrile coated gloves without sacrificing flexibility and tactile sensitivity
- Sanitized® treated to reduce germs and odors
- Provides protection from physical hazards such as cut, puncture, snag, and abrasion
- Blue nitrile coating on cotton jersey liner
- Comfortable and flexible
- Provides excellent dexterity and grip
- Resistant to grease and oils
- Safety cuff helps protect the wrist and allows for fast removal
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.