- Class 0 Rubber Voltage Glove Kit Includes: One Pair of Class 0 Rubber Voltage Gloves, 10" Leather Protectors, Glove Bag
- Fabric/Material: Rubber/Leather
- Rubber voltage gloves are electrically tested and marked with the initial test date
- Class 0 - Max Use Voltage 1,000V AC/1,500V DC
- Available in black, red, and yellow
- NFPA 70E
- CSA Z462
- ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 0, Type 1
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap.
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Durham Region's Safety Supplier | SupplyNow
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.