View More Product Information Here
- Class 0 Rubber Voltage Glove Kit Includes: One Pair of Class 0 Rubber Voltage Gloves, 10" Leather Protectors, ArcGuard® FR Knit Gloves, Glove Bag
- Rubber voltage gloves are electrically tested and marked with an initial test date
- ArcGuard® FR knit gloves can be used with rubber voltage as a liner for added protection
- ArcGuard® FR knit gloves stretch for flexibility and dexterity
- ArcGuard® FR knit gloves RG: fits rubber voltage glove sizes 8-11
- ArcGuard® FR knit gloves LG: fits rubber voltage glove sizes 10-12
- Class 0 - Max Use Voltage 1,000V AC/1,500V DC
- CSA Z462
- ASTM F1506
- ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 0, Type 1
- OSHA 1910.269
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap.
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.