OSHA Caution Equipment Status Tag
Features and Uses
- The bright yellow label features writable space for including your own safety message
- Prevent the potential for accidental injury and property damage
- Alert, call out or draw attention to temporary hazards
- A required critical tool in safety, performance, and maintenance operations
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags, and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- The caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
- 5 3/4" x 3 1/4" with 3/8" top hole
- Pack of 25
- Available in PF-Cardstock. This is tear-resistant, waterproof, and pulp-free - no wood pulp or paper content. Pliable 10-mil poly-based tags will not crack, distort, or shrink. Ideal for indoor and short-term outdoor conditions
- Available in Plastic. This is high-strength, tear-resistant, weather-resistant, and chemical-resistant for dirty and greasy environments. 15-mil thick rigid plastic, relatively bendable, and ideal for indoor and outdoor temporary tagging applications. Mar-resistant, matte surface. 3/8" hole w/ reinforced metal grommet.
- 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Durham Region's Safety Supplier | SupplyNow
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.