View More Product Information Here
- Fabric/Material: Rubber
- Curved fit in fingers for ease of movement and added comfort on voltage gloves
- Voltage gloves electrically tested and stamped with the initial test date
- Must be put into use within 12 months of the test date
- Once voltage gloves are issued for use, they must be tested within 6 months from the date they were distributed to employees
- Class 0 Voltage Glove- Max Use Voltage 1,000V AC/1,500V DC
- Gunn cut minimizes seams for increased durability and comfort on leather protector
- Leather processed to optimized stretch for improved fit and function
- Leather protector 13" OAL (overall length)
- Made in the USA
- Puncture Level 4
- NFPA 70E
- CSA Z462
- ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 0, Type 1
- OSHA 1910.269
- ASTM F696
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap.
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.