View More Product Information Here
Removable Concrete Anchor, 6,000 lb
A temporary removable concrete anchorage for personal fall arrest, work positioning, and restraint systems. The anchors are configured to fit into a pre-drilled hole in concrete in such a manner that they become wedged in place during installation and capable of supporting the intended loads of the aforementioned systems. Upon job completion the anchors are mechanically designed to be removed for reuse.
- Features forged O-ring connection point and 360 degree swiveling orientation
- Requires 4-1/2" min. hole depth and 1" max. hole diameter
- Assembled with galvanized and stainless steel components
- For temporary use in cured concrete walls and ceilings
- Suitable for use with horizontal lifeline (HLL) systems, including all FallTech HLLs
- Complies with ANSI Z359.18-2017
Static Strength 6,000 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 425 lb max.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
You may also like
1621 Unit 9, McEwen Drive Whitby Ontario Canada, L1N9A5
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5PM