View More Product Information Here
The 65 Cal Arc Flash hood is a comfortable fit that will allow you to withstand CAT 4 Arc flashes when paired with the rest of the 65 Cal Arc Flash Suit.
- 65 Cal Arc Flash Hood with Westex Ultrasoft Fabric, CAT 4, Faceshield, One Size
Westex® UltraSoft is the premium choice for superior comfort, improved safety and above-average durability. With a unique blend of 88% cotton and 12%, high-tenacity nylon UltraSoft garments provide a smooth feel for increased comfort and the FR material delivers exceptional performance in reliability when laundered correctly. Technology-advanced Westex® UltraSoft is the gold standard in advanced flame-resistant fabric and will be the garment you trust for comfort, protection and durability.
The 65 Cal Arc Flash is made of DuPont engineered superior cut protection Kevlar®. Unlike nylon, polyester and polyethylene, gloves, mittens and sleeves made of Kevlar® fibre are inherently flame-resistant so they won’t burn, support combustion, or melt—making them a smart choice for those who encounter high levels of heat on the job. The Kevlar® fibres produced there are lightweight yarns which will allow manufacturers to make gloves that are even lighter to not only help increase worker safety through more frequent use but also help improve dexterity and comfort for the wearer.
- Arc Rating: 65 cal/cm²
- CAT 4
- Fabric/Material: Multilayer DuPont™ Nomex® and Kevlar®
- Breathable FR fabric
- Premium anti-fog & scratch resistant coating on the face shield
- One size fits all with the universal adapter
- FR fabric will not melt, drip, or ignite
- Inherently flame resistant, FR protection will not wash out
- Fans are attached with FR hook and loop
- Fans are powered by 9-volt batteries
- PureView™ face shield technology features a greater range of visibility
- Made in the USA
- Arc Rating: 65 cal/cm²
- CAT 4
- NFPA 70E
- CSA Z462
- ASTM F2178
- OSHA 1910.269
- Remove face shield and a hard hat prior to washing hood. Rinse face shield in warm water to clean debris.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners or starch. DO NOT line-dry in sunlight.
- Machine wash warm (Max. 140ºF / 60ºC) Detergent only Tumble dry low (Max. 160ºF / 71ºC).
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when the garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue the use of the garment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
You may also like
1621 Unit 9, McEwen Drive Whitby Ontario Canada, L1N9A5
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5PM