View More Product Information Here
- CAT 4
- Fabric/Material: Multilayer DuPont™ Nomex® and Kevlar®
- FR fabric will not melt, drip, or ignite
- FR hook and loop calf closure for the easy boot entry
- Quick disconnect and easily adjustable shoulder straps for quick entry
- Inherently flame resistant for FR protection
- Side slant pockets on bib overalls
- Expandable leg opening to fit over boots
- Garments embroidered with an arc rating
- Available in a convenient kit
- Made in the USA
- CAT 4
- NFPA 70E
- CSA Z462
- ASTM F1506
- OSHA 1910.269
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners or starch. DO NOT line-dry in sunlight.
- Dry Cleanable. Machine wash warm (Max. 140ºF / 60ºC). Detergent only. Tumble dry low (Max. 160ºF / 71ºC).
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when the garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue the use of the garment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.