View More Product Information Here
Lightweight Leading Edge Self Retracting Lifeline
Falltech® introduces the new, Patent Pending, 8' FT-X™ EdgeCore™ Class 2 Leading Edge Self-retracting Lifeline series engineered for those who will not compromise on safety, compliance, worker comfort, and efficiency when working at height.
- Innovative EdgeCore™ lifeline is made from Kevlar® cables and a UV-resistant composite jacket, weighing 40% less than 3/16” galvanized cable used in most Class 2 SRL-P’s
- Compact design elevates the SRDs to align optimally with worker motion, increasing both comfort and productivity
- Features comprehensive fall clearance charts and tables inside the energy absorber cover
- Internal mechanism design minimizes unintentional lockups to keep you moving freely and productively
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2021 Class 2
- Suitable for below D-ring tie-off up to five feet and leading edge exposures and hazards, including steel and precast concrete
- Rated for workers weighing up to 420 pounds, including clothes, tools, gear, etc.
- Lifeline EdgeCore™; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Energy Absorber Polyester tear-away
- Anchorage Connector Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Dorsal Connector Aluminum alloy; 3,600 lb min.
- Static Strength3,600 lb min.
- ANSI SRL ClassClass 2
- Avg. Arrest Force1,350 lb max.
- Max. Arrest Force1,800 lb
- Max. Arrest Distance42"
- ANSI User Capacity132 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity130 to 425 lb max.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
You may also like
1621 Unit 9, McEwen Drive Whitby Ontario Canada, L1N9A5
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5PM