View More Product Information Here
Dynamic/PIP-Seamless Knit Nylon Glove with Nitrile Coated MicroSurface Grip on Palm & Fingers - 13 Gauge-34-500L
Ideal for handling and assembly of parts and materials, equipment maintenance and repair, parts cleaning, and fastening and anchoring.
Nylon: Seamless nylon liner offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability.
Nitrile: Nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that offers excellent puncture, tear and abrasion resistance. Nitrile is also known for its resistance to hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents. Nitrile coated gloves are the first choice for industrial jobs which require handling of oily parts. Nitrile is durable and helps to maximize protection.
MicroSurface: Created by using a soft and flexible compound such as latex or nitrile filled with thousands of tiny suction cups. As these suction cups come into contact with a surface, they create a vacuum that disperses fluids away from the object to allow clean contact with the object. Works well in handling wet and dirty applications.
EN388 RESULTS: 4121X
- EN 388 2016 Results:
- Abrasion: 4
- Cut (Coupe Test): 1
- Tear: 2
- Puncture: 1
- Cut (TDM-100 Test)
- Impact Protection: X
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove's ratings.
- Seamless knit nylon shell offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability
- Nitrile MicroSurface coatings are impermeable providing an elevated grip in dry and oily conditions, infused with thousands of tiny suction cup pockets that create a vacuum effect that dispenses fluids away on contact
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- Breathable glove shell
- This style is also available tri-folded and shrink-wrapped for carefree dispensing through vending machines (34-500V)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
You may also like
1621 Unit 9, McEwen Drive Whitby Ontario Canada, L1N9A5
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5PM