Sundström Respirators are Leaders in Comfort & Performance
SR 900 half mask Air Purifying Respirator
Half mask with excellent fit, high protection level and very good breathing comfort for use in the toughest work environments.
"The SR 900 half mask is an Air Purifying Respirator (APR) made of thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) and polypropylene (PP) in three sizes, i.e. S, M and L. The mask is equipped with two exhalation valves, which ensures very low exhalation resistance. The valve covers with partitions effectively protect the exhalation membrane against dust and paint mist. The material and pigment of the mask body are approved by FDA and BGA for foods, which minimizes the risk of contact allergies. The easily adjustable elastic head harness straps of the mask are designed as a V-shaped loop and have a large dished crown plate, which contributes towards a comfortable and safe fit.
The APR mask is used in combination with:
• Filters and/or cartridges from the Sundström range.
• Remote filter holder SR 905 according to 42 CFR part 84.
• Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR) SR 500 and approved filters/cartridges included in the Sundström PAPR range according to 42 CFR part 84. A pre-filter holder for simple checking of the performance are supplied. Best stored in box SR 230 or storage case SR 339."
Common Respirator Applications
When choosing the right respiratory protection system, it is important to know precisely what work the user will be undertaking and the risks involved. Environmental factors must also be considered and whether there are specific regulations that have to be followed. Below are some common uses for a full face respirator, however it's important to know your hazard type and concentration levels of the hazardous particulate, chemical, gas or vapour. If the atmosphere is immediately hazardous or dangerous to life or health you must not use a full face mask with filters. Supplied air or a self contained breathing apparatus is required. Full face masks should only be used with hazards that do not exceed an assigned protection factor of 50.
- Spray Paint
- Mold and Dust
- Concrete Dust
- Organic vapours
- Welding Fumes
- Colour - Gray
- Shelf Life - 5 Years
- Country of Manufacturer - Sweden
- Operating Temp - (-10 to +55 °C)
- Storage Temp - (-20 to +40 °C)
- Assigned Protection Factor - 50
- Approvals - NIOSH 42 CFR part 84
- Materials - TPE
Full Face Mask Accessories
- H09-0112 - Storage Bag
- H09-0321 - Protective Hood
- H09-3021 - Storage Box
- H09-1012- Protective Hood
- T01-1202 - Test Adapter
- T01- 1219 - Small Talk
- R01-0605 Pre Filter Holder
- R01-2001 Head Harness Replacement
- R01-2002 Craddle Sytel Head Harness Replacement
- R01-3003 Filter Holder for Half Face Respirator SR 900
- R01- 3004 Gasket
- R01-3005 Service Kit for SR 900
- R09-0101 ID Label for masks
- R01-2006 Exhalation Valve
- H02-0121 SR 221 Prefilter
- H02-1321 SR 510 Particulate filter P100 / HE
- H02-2121 SR 218-6 OV Cartridge
- H02-3621 SR 231 CL/HC/SD/FM Cartridge
- H02-3721 SR 232 OV/SD/CL/HC/HF Cartridge
- H02-4321 SR 229 AM/MA Cartridge
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Durham Region's Safety Supplier | SupplyNow
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.