Features and Benefits
- The 72" Roller Cabinet with stainless steel top and 17 deep drawers (EX7217RCBK) with upgradable faultless casters.
- The 72" Roller Cabinet with 72" Extreme Power Workstation® (EX7201HCBK) and 24" Side Cabinet (EX2404SCBK) with upgradable faultless casters.
- The 72" Roller Cabinet with 72" Top Chest (EX7215CHBK) with 15 drawers and open till lid design.
- Dimensions: 72" wide x 30" deep x 44 3/4" high
- Available in Black and Blue
- Exclusive Patented Design
- Shown with upgradable faultless casters (H)
- Faultless Casters are rated for 1200 lbs. each
- Tool Box frame uses 11 gauge steel for stronger chasis and supports the use of heavy duty casters
- Double steel wall drawer front design gives greater strength and stiffness to each drawer (F)
- Drawer back panel designed for rigidity to hold more weight without sagging or flexing
- Double channel spot-welded support brackets on bottom underside of each drawer reinforce cabinet
- The double channel support brackets also prevent sagging or warping
- All drawers extend fully
- Medium and large drawers have exclusive double-glide system for improved stability (C)
- No spot welds on drawer fronts, hutch or side cabinet
- Drawer latch assembly has patented self-adjusting spring lever action (B)
- Polished Aluminum Handles
- Includes 17 deep drawers and stainless-steel top
- Drawer lock bar assembly uses single cylinder lock design for quick access (E)
- Modular drawer design allows drawer configuration to berotated (A)
- Top Sub Weldment keeps the top of the box rigid and stable
- Side cabinet support bracket mounts under tool box to give added support to side cabinet
- Rackmount powerstrip on hutch provides (6) AC power outlets, digital monitor connection (G)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Durham Region's Safety Supplier | SupplyNow
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.