Drying plaster work, heat shrinking tubes and sleeves onto cables, thawing frozen water or stripping paint – the HL 1620 S makes light work of any job, with it’s weight of just 1.48 pounds. Adjustable in two stages of heat and airflow ( 575 or 950˚F, 8 or 13 cfm ) the HG 1620 S comes with an optimized weight balance for fatigue free working as well as integrated thermal cut-out.
- Higher durability (+20%)
- Optimized weight balance
- Voltage: 120 VAC / 60Hz
- Output: 1300 watts
- Amps: 10.8
- Temperature: 575 / 950 °F (300 / 500 °C)
- Airflow rate: 8 / 13 cfm.
- Stages: 2
- Highlights: Higher durability (+20 %),
- optimized weight balance
- Power cord: Industrial grade rubber, length: 6ft
- Motor: Brush motor
- Heating element: Micanite heating element
- Motor lifetime: 600h
- Accessories: Use of our standard accessories
- Dimensions: 9.92“ x 3.37“ x 7.87“ (l x w x h)
- Net Weight: 1.65 lbs (26.4 oz)
- Single Sell Pack: Dimensions: 10.20“ x 3.54“ x 9.3“
- Weight: 2.06 lbs (32.98 oz)
- Country of origin: Romania
- Warranty: One year limited
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Durham Region's Safety Supplier | SupplyNow
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.