1-3/4 HP Max HP Fixed Base Router
The DW616 1-3/4 HP Fixed Base Router has the power to rout smoothly through hardwoods. Provides quick and precise depth adjustments and fast, easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes.
Features and Benefits
- 1-3/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 11.0 amp motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64" increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cordset location
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking
- Quick release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and removes the need for a "shorty" cord motor pack
- Sub-base concentricity gauge included to ensure bit concentricity for best-in-class accuracy
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance, and control
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Heavy-duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment
- Right or left switch and cordset location provides the ability to have the switch in your right or left hand
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes
- Self-releasing, long, eight slotted collets for better bit retention and elimination of frozen bits
- AMPS 11.0 AMPS
- BASE DIMENSION 6 IN
- COLLET DIAMETER 1/2", 1/4 IN
- DEPTH STOP MICRO-FINE DEPTH ADJUSTMENT RING
- HORSEPOWER 1-3/4 HP
- NO LOAD SPEED 24,500 RPM
- PLUNGE STROKE N/A IN
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDED
- SPINDLE LOCK NO
- TOOL WEIGHT 7.1 LBS
- DW616M motor pack
- DW6184 fixed base
- 1/4" and 1/2" collets
- Sub-base concentricity gauge
- 2 wrenches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Durham Region's Safety Supplier | SupplyNow
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.