Rotary Hammer -1-3/4" SDS Max
Best-in-class power and the highest overload protection handle the toughest concrete drilling and demolition. The 1-3/4” SDS-Max Rotary Hammer offers 8.8 ft-lbs of impact energy along with 450 RPM and 2,840 BPM for fast drilling and hard-hitting performance in the toughest applications. Advanced Constant Power Technology electronics and a mechanical clutch enhance your control and the rotary hammer’s long-term durability. The Anti-Vibration System ensures safe, comfortable use. The tool comes with a side handle and carrying case.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful 14-amp 1,300 MWO Milwaukee motor: Provides best-in-class power and highest overload protection
- Two-speed impact mode: Use low (350 RPM/2,200 BPM) for light materials or high (450 RPM/2,840 BPM) for the toughest concrete
- Durable hammer mechanism: Provides 8.8 ft-lbs of torque for hard hitting performance
- Constant Power Technology: Delivers consistent performance when the tool is under load
- Mechanical clutch: Protects the motor when the bit binds
- AVS Anti-Vibration System: Minimizes vibration for maximum comfort
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Carrying Case
- Cord Type Grounded
- Voltage 120V AC
- Length 18"
- No Load RPM 350/450
- No Load Speed 350/450
- Clutch Yes
- Blow Energy 8.8 ft-lbs
- Trigger Lock No
- Solid Bit Capacity 1-3/4"
- Drilling Mode 2-Mode: Rotary Hammer and Hammer Only
- Handle Style Drop Motor
- Vibration Reduction Yes - AVS™
- No Load BPM 2,200/2,840
- Electronic Feedback Yes
- Bit Shank SDS Max
- Thick Wall Core Bit Capacity 4.5"
- Tool Warranty 5 Years
- Amps 14
- Weight 16.2 lbs
- Power Source Corded
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.