Features and Benefits
- The lightest and easiest to handle RIDGID® Power Drive.
- Lightweight and easy to handle for service and repair.
- Over molded handle and contoured grip provide optimal control.
- Screw-in brush covers reduce service time.
- Durable die cast gear housing and fiberglass reinforced plastic body to withstand demanding jobsite conditions.
- Dual "V" Jaw Support Arm firmly prevents slipping.
- 45923 - 602 Support Arm
- 46668 - 600-I Carrying Case
- 37040 - 1/2" NPT 11-R Die Head
- 37045 - 3/4" NPT 11-R Die Head
- 37050 - 1" NPT 11-R Die Head
- 37055 - 1-1/4" NPT 11-R Die Head
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.