Features and Benefits
- Space-saving, two-piece combination is a popular air preparation unit
- Attached in series using spacers and piping adapters, which make the two components easily removable and mountable without disturbing the pipe line
- Come complete with a wall mounting bracket
- Regulators are used to maintain a steady outlet pressure, unaffected by variations or fluctuations in the inlet pressure
- Filter used to separate dust, dirt, moisture and other contaminants from compressed air
- Filter features press-type manual drain with nighttime drain feature, which automatically drains off the bowl once the compressed air supply to the filter is switched off
- Lubricator used to feed lubricants to pneumatic equipment and maintain a constant oil-to-air density over a wide range of flow
- Fog/Micro Mist type lubricator, up to 50' pipe runs
- Connection Size: 1/2" NPT
- Max. Air Flow: 99 SCFM @ 105 PSI
- Operating Pressure: 7-145 PSI
- Bowl Material: Polycarbonate bowl with steel bowl guard
- Bowl Capacity: 5.17 fl. oz.
- Filter Bowl Capacity: 1.50 oz.
- Lubricator Bowl Capacity: 5.17 oz.
- Series: FRL300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Durham Region's Safety Supplier | SupplyNow
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.