Features and Benefits
- 4.0 CFM delivered @ 90 PSI pump provides rapid recovery
- Oil lubricated pump improves durability
- Cast iron cylinder enhances pump life
- High-flow regulator for increased performance
- 4 gallon, 125 PSI max twin stack tank design with proven acceptance in the market
- Dual soft start valves assist in cold weather start-up
- CFM @ 100 PSI 3.8; 4,6@40PSI; 4.2@60PSI; 3.2@125PSI CFM
- DRIVE - DIRECT
- HORSEPOWER1.1 HP
- POWER SUPPLY -120V AC, 15 AMPS, 60 HZ, 2 POLE INDUCTION MOTOR
- PUMP SPEED3,400 RPM
- SHIPPING WEIGHT -60 LBS
- TANK SIZE -4 GAL
- TOOL HEIGHT- 16.75 IN
- TOOL LENGTH - 18 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT - 56.5 LBS
- TOOL WIDTH - 18.5 In
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Durham Region's Safety Supplier | SupplyNow
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.