View More Product Information Here
Manufactured from precision European stainless steel, this 0.3mm blade insert fits a LEVEL5 48" Skimming Blade. When your blade insert is dented, damaged or worn, it can quickly and easily be swapped for a new one at a fraction of the price of replacing the entire skimming blade. The shorter blades are perfect for wiping down freshly applied tape or running behind flat boxes. The longer blades can be used to smooth out mud on walls/ceilings with a glass finish and minimal lap marks.
- LEVEL5 Drywall Skimming Blades have therefore been designed so that the stainless steel blade inserts can be replaced when dented, dinged or worn.
- LEVEL5 skimming blades can be refreshed to optimal condition at a fraction of the cost of replacing the entire blade.
- The blade inserts are exceptional quality.
- They have been crafted from high precision 0.3mm European stainless steel and offer the perfect amount of flex for efficient, effortless skimming and smoothing.
- They also feature a rounded edge that keeps the corners from gouging freshly smoothed drywall compound or paper.
- Stainless Steel Insert for a LEVEL5 48" Skimming Blade
- LEVEL5 One Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
You may also like
1621 Unit 9, McEwen Drive Whitby Ontario Canada, L1N9A5
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5PM