A Drywall Corner Finisher Extension Handle is used in conjunction with a drywall corner finisher (angle head) to glaze excess joint compound on a freshly taped inside corner after using a corner roller. Once the glaze coat has dried, a corner finisher is also used in conjunction with a corner applicator box or other compound tube to apply a finish coat.
- Premium lightweight aluminum construction.
- Quick and easy thumb-trigger for changing lengths.
- Anodized for long-term durability and easy cleaning.
- Adapts to provide a comfortable position for any job.
- 7-Year Warranty.
- LEVEL5 Medium Extendable Drywall Corner Finisher Handle, 39" - 57"
- Corner Roller Adapter Attachment
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.