Dynamic/PIP-Polyester over Dyneema® / Silica / Stainless Steel Core Antimicrobial Glove - Heavy Weight-GP22770- Sold By Pair
Antimicrobial fiber has been shown to inhibit the growth of microorganisms such as bacteria and mold that come in contact with the fiber up to 99.9%. These properties will not wash out of the fiber and will last the life of the sleeve.
Dyneema® is 15 times stronger than steel on a weight for weight basis! It's a High-Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) fiber made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE). Dyneema® fiber is much thinner and more flexible than traditional materials, such as leather and cotton, while offering higher protection.
Ideal for any application where sharp cutting instruments are used, such as food service, food processing, and glass and metal handling.
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort, fit, and dexterity
- Steel fiber yarn wrapped with Dyneema® enhances the gloves performance without sacrificing flexibility and dexterity
- Yarns constructed of flexible steel core strands offer exceptional cut and slash resistance
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
- Antimicrobial gloves are non-toxic and non-corrosive and comply with FDA, EPA, and USDA standards for food contact
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.