View More Product Information Here
The Journeyman Flex, Aluminum Construction Harness with Integral Back Pad
The Journeyman Flex Harness by Fall Tech features integral padded shoulder yoke, hip-to-seat leg, and 6" waist support positioning pads to provide advanced breathable user comfort. The proprietary dorsal attachment sleeve supports effortless addition of personal SRLs.
- Features integral padded shoulder yoke, hip-to-seat leg, and 6" waist support positioning pads to provide advanced breathable user comfort
- Proprietary dorsal attachment sleeve supports effortless addition of personal SRLs.
- Plated alloy steel low-profile spring tension roller torso adjusters provide simple upper-body adjustment
- Dorsal and hip D-rings, mating buckle chest, and tongue buckle leg closures are all durably plated alloy steel
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- Includes fully adjustable suspension trauma relief system
- Webbing Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- D-rings Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Buckles and Adjusters Aluminum alloy and plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Sizes and Part Numbers
- 7035BS - Small
- 7035BM - Medium
- 7035BL - Large
- 7035BXL - XL
- 7035B2X - 2X
- 7035B3X - 3X
You May Also Want To Check Out
FT-ONE All New Construction Harness
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
You may also like
1621 Unit 9, McEwen Drive Whitby Ontario Canada, L1N9A5
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5PM