Features and Benefits
- Featuring three sizes of cabinet, keystone and Phillips tips. (See individual tool listings for more details)
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Meets or exceeds IEC 60900: 2012, ASTM F1505-10 standards for insulated tools
- Highly durable, black nylon case features zipper closure, custom-fitted pockets and an extra pocket for additional storage
- Replacement case available (Cat. No. 33538)
- (1) Nylon Case,
- (9) Screwdrivers: 3/16'', 1/8'', 1/4'', 5/16'', 3/8'', #1, #2, #3
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Wear approved eye protection.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.
- Do NOT use to pry or chisel.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Destroy tool if insulation becomes damaged in any way.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Durham Region's Safety Supplier | SupplyNow
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.