Features and Benefits
- Full-wave electronic variable speed motor with soft start runs at 8,000-24,000 rpm with constant speed under load to ensure a quality finish in all materials
- Rack and pinion depth adjuster with micro-fine adjusting allows quick, accurate set-up
- Integral dust collection system efficiently removes chips and provides superior bit visibility
- Spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes
- Innovative rubber-coated knobs have plunge-lock and on/off built-in for maximum user control
- 1/4" - 1/2" collet capacity for greater versatility
- 10 amp motor uses state of the art circuitry for soft starts and smooth operation
- One-piece motor shaft and spindle ensures perpendicularity and accuracy
- Guide Bushing adapter plate accepts standard guide bushings for template work
- Phosphorous bronze bushings provide a smooth and accurate plunge
- Micro-fine, depth adjustments in increments of 1/256"" for extreme accuracy
- AMPS 10.0 AMPS
- BASE DIMENSION 4-5/16 X 6-1/4 IN
- COLLET DIAMETER 1/2", 1/4 IN
- DEPTH STOP 3 STAGE TURRET STOP
- HORSEPOWER 2 HP
- NO LOAD SPEED 8,000-24,000 RPM
- PLUNGE STROKE 2-1/8 IN
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDED
- SPINDLE LOCK YES
- TOOL WEIGHT 9.0 LBS
- 1/4" and 1/2" collets
- Template guide bushing adapter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Durham Region's Safety Supplier | SupplyNow
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.