Gravity PVC Coated Web Harness, Vest-Type, Yellow
Gravity series harnesses meet the needs of workers in specialty environments of specific work applications such as high heat, welding, corrosion, rescue, rigging and suspension. The Vertical Ladder Lifeline Gravity and Vertical Ladder Lifeline Coated Harness use a special urethane web coating to resist stains and wear and tear that are common when working in dirty environments.
- Gravity Utility Harness (Arc Flash)
- Waist and leg padding with flame-resistant fabrics using aramid fibres like Kevlar
- Reflective tape is flame-retardant-treated cotton fabric
- PVC-coated buckles and D-rings
- Buckles are easy to adjust and do not slip during use
- Nylon web meeting the minimum static strength of 7000 lbs (as per the requirement by ASTM F887)
- Built-in load indicators
- RFID capability
- 400 lbs. worker capacity Gravity Suspension Harness
- 8 adjustment points for perfect sizing and fit
- Tool loops with internal rigid supports to make the connection of tools easier
- Tool loops on leg straps provide more tool holding options, and if are not needed may be cut off
- All versions include waist and leg padding to improve suspension comfort
- Elastic web keepers provide flexibility to manage excess webbing
- D-rings available at Ventral (waist), Sternal, Hip and Back locations
- Waist pad with a dual-layer construction to reduce pressure during suspension
- Fall arrest rated Sternal and Back D-ring
- Carabiner with 3,600lb (16kN) gate strength
- Bayonet style buckles available with locking engagement window to confirm secure connection Gravity
- Urethane Coated Harness
- Abrasion and moisture resistant and are suitable for working in harsh environments. The urethane coating is extremely easy to clean and maintain increasing the longevity of the product. Gravity
- Welder Harness
- Made of Kevlar /Nomex material to resist welding splatter and provide a longer product life cycle.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Durham Region's Safety Supplier | SupplyNow
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.