View More Product Information Here
6' Ironman 12' free fall Elasticated Energy Absorbing Lanyard, Single-leg with Aluminum Snap Hooks
- Ironman Dual-class lanyard solution for 12' foot-level and 6' overhead free-fall applications for users weighing up to 310 lb
- Equally suitable for traditional 6' overhead free-fall applications for heavier users weighing up to 425 lb.
- High-modulus internal elastic expands and contracts with the user's movement and retains its elasticity longer than woven materials
- External energy absorber features ViewPack® cover with inspection window and WrapPack label protection
- Includes aluminum alloy snap hooks for harness attachment and anchorage connections
- Complies with ANSI Z359.13-2013
- Elastic legs with aluminum connectors
- Webbing; Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Polyester tear-away
- Energy Absorber
- Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.