View More Product Information Here
4½' to 6' ElasTech energy-absorbing lanyard, twin-leg with aluminum or steel rebar hooks. Option available for SRL D-rings, and rescue D-rings.
- Elastic leg construction provides variable working length from 4-1/2' to 6' and helps reduce tripping hazards
- High-modulus internal elastic effortlessly expands and contracts with the user's movement and retains its elasticity longer than woven materials.
- A full-length internal energy absorber delivers flexible low-profile user comfort compared to traditional pack-style lanyards
- Durable tubular polyester webbing throughout resists abrasion and UV degradation
- Includes aluminum alloy snap hook for harness attachment and rebar hooks for anchorage connections
- Double-leg design facilitates 100% tie-off
- Rebar hooks feature transverse load-rated gates
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
- Available with integral D-ring for transitional connection to an SRL
- Available with leg D-rings for rescue applications
- Aluminum/Steel rebar hooks for anchorage
- 4-1/2' to 6'
- Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Webbing; Polyester POY
- Energy Absorber
- Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.