View More Product Information Here
Arc Flash Construction Belted Looped Full Body Harness
- A new wishbone-shaped shoulder yoke reduces neck irritation and improves comfort
- Features economical dorsal loop, leather insulated alloy steel hip D-rings and mating buckle leg, chest, belt and torso, adjusters
- Features economical dorsal loop, leather insulated alloy steel hip D-rings, quick-connect leg, chest and belt buckles, and mating buckle torso adjusters
- Nylon webbing throughout shoulders, torso, belt and legs provides an economical level of arc flash resistance.
- Shoulder yoke, sub-pelvic leg and 6" waist support positioning pads feature ripstop and quilted Nomex® fabrics for advanced Arc Flash protection
- Features 1-1/4" Kevlar® dorsal loop for Fall Arrest
- Includes paired lanyard parking keepers and Nomex® label cover
- Meets ASTM F887 Standards
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
- Nylon Webbing
- ASTM F887 Compliant
- Webbing; Nylon; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Kevlar® Web Loop and Plated Alloy Steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- D-rings; Plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.