Journeyman Flex® Steel 3D Standard Non-belted Full Body Harness, with Tongue and Buckle or Quick-Connect Leg Adjustments
- Features integral padded shoulder yoke and hip-to-seat leg pads to provide advanced breathable user comfort
- A proprietary dorsal attachment sleeve supports the effortless addition of personal SRLs.
- Plated alloy steel low-profile spring tension roller torso adjusters provide simple upper-body adjustment
- Dorsal and hip D-rings, mating buckle chest, and tongue buckle leg closures are all durably plated alloy steel
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- Includes fully adjustable suspension trauma relief system
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
- Fall Arrest and Work Positioning
- Dorsal and Hip D-rings
- Webbing; Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- D-rings; Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Connectors; Plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Durham Region's Safety Supplier | SupplyNow
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.