Dynamic/PIP-NeopreneChemical Resistant Gloves, Flock Lined with Raised Diamond Grip - 28 Mil-GP523665- 12 Pairs/ Dozen
Neoprene provides a broad range of resistance to acids, alcohols, fats, caustics, refrigerants, ketones, and detergents. It is tough and resistant to abrasion, snags, and perforation. However, it degrades with some common chemicals, such as bleach.
The diamond grip patterns provide added grip on wet or dry surfaces and are commonly used in food handling and processing applications.
The flocked lining provides increased comfort and ease of donning. The gloves are ideal for use in the petrochemical industry, janitorial, general maintenance, and photo finishing.
- Neoprene gloves provide superior protection from a wide range of chemicals such as acids, caustics, solvents, and oils
- Straight cuff adds additional length to protect the forearm from liquid run-off
- Flock lining provides increased comfort and ease of donning
- Raised Diamond pattern for an enhanced grip
- Made from component materials that comply with Federal regulations for food contact 21 CFR, 170-199
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.