Dynamic/PIP-Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves, Unlined with Raised Diamond Grip - 22 Mil-GP50N2250G- 12 Pairs/ Dozen
Nitrile provides good resistance to hydrocarbon derivatives. It is tough and resistant to abrasion, snags, and perforation. However, nitrile with a smooth finish is not recommended in oily conditions, and it is recommended to avoid prolonged contact with ketones and aromatic solvents.
The diamond grip patterns provide added grip on wet or dry surfaces and are commonly used in food handling and processing applications.
The gloves are unlined to reduce the potential of product contamination. They are ideal for chemical processing, oil refining, and petrochemicals, food processing, aerospace, and automotive degreasing, automotive assembly and painting, machining operations, metal fabrication, graphic arts and printing cleanup, furniture manufacturing, and electronics.
- Provides superior resistance to physical hazards such as cut, puncture, snag and abrasion and many chemical hazards including solvents and oil-based chemicals
- Straight cuff adds additional length to protect the forearm from liquid run-off
- Unlined to reduce the potential of product contamination
- Raised Diamond pattern for an enhanced grip
- Chlorinated to harden and cleanse the surface of the glove
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
- Silicone Free
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Durham Region's Safety Supplier | SupplyNow
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.