Dynamic/PIP-Latex Chemical Resistant Gloves, Industrial Flock Lined with Raised Diamond Grip - 28 Mil-GP48L300K- 12 Pairs/ Dozen
Latex provides good resistance to numerous acids and ketones, is flexible, and is tear and snag resistant. However, latex should not be used for contact with hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents, and it is possible for some users to have an intolerance to the material.
The diamond grip patterns provide added grip on wet or dry surfaces and are commonly used in food handling and processing applications.
The flocked lining provides increased comfort and ease of donning. The gloves are ideal for use with water-based chemicals such as acids and caustics. Also used for general cleaning.
- Heavy-duty latex gloves provide extended wear and greater chemical resistance
- Provides resistance to acids, alkalis, alcohols, salts, ketones, and animal fats
- Flock lined styles provide increased comfort and ease of donning
- Straight cuff adds additional length to protect the forearm from liquid run-off
- Raised Diamond pattern for an enhanced grip
- Chlorinated to harden and cleanse the surface of the glove
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
- Silicone Free
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Durham Region's Safety Supplier | SupplyNow
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.