View More Product Information Here
Dynamic/PIP-Seamless Knit Nylon Glove with Nitrile Coated Foam Grip on Palm & Fingers-GP34800-12 Pairs/Dozen
Seamless nylon liner offers increased comfort, finger dexterity, and breathability. Nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that offers excellent puncture, tear, and abrasion resistance. Nitrile is also known for its resistance to hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents. Nitrile-coated gloves are the first choice for industrial jobs which require the handling of oily parts. Nitrile is durable and helps to maximize protection.
It includes a MicroFoam grip which is a patented formulation of ATG’s nitrile coating that allows gloves to be thinly coated for added grip, dexterity, comfort, and breathability. This premium coating process assures controlled grip in dry and in slightly oily conditions as well as maximum comfort and flexibility.
Designed for general purpose handling in oily and dirty conditions.
- Nitrile MicroFoam coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Seamless one-piece nylon shell offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- 100% Silicone free
- Surface of the glove designed to "channel" oil away to give a better grip
- Light coating gives improved flexibility and dexterity
- Minimal strikethrough reduces irritation and increases comfort levels
- Designed to produce minimal lint and dust
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.